Hydrating Facial - UCSF
HOW TO USE
Product usage, application tips, and eyebrow instruction will be provided during your virtual, interactive session.
● Ships within 1–2 business days. If your facial kit has not arrived within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
● We currently ship domestically within the United States
● The Hydrating Facial kit includes everything you need for a complete skincare routine with cleansing, mask, and moisturizing products customized to your preferences, and bonus lip and eyebrow products to complete your look
● Includes a cleanser, mask, moisturizer or facial oil, face mist, eyebrow pencil, eyebrow stencil, lip product, sponges and a headband.
● Bonus items include an aromatherapy essential oil and rose quartz soothing stone.
● All skincare and beauty products are formulated with ingredients that are safe, non-toxic, and meet with the Credo Clean Standard™.
● Products shown are example products included in a Hydrating Facial Kit. Products and brands may vary.
1. What is the cost of this service?
The virtual session is complimentary and the price will show as $0.00. To cover the cost of shipping and handling the kit, there is a charge of $9.99 that will be applied during check out.
2. Are the products safe to use during cancer treatments?
Yes. All products have been carefully selected and are oncology sensitive. Each product is completely clean, safe, and non-toxic and meets The Credo Clean Standard™
3. Are any of the individual items available for purchase?
Lipstick Angels currently does not sell any of the individual products, but most of the products are available for purchase from Credo Beauty and from the product brand. If you need help, email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
4. Can I just order the kit and not book my service?
Virtual Service booking is required to receive products.
5. Can I order more than one kit and service?
To help as many people affected with cancer, we limit the appointments to one (1) beauty and one (1) skincare service per year. If you looking to purchase for a group or have additional questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What if I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment?
Appointments can be canceled or rescheduled using the links at the bottom of your appointment confirmation email. We kindly ask that all appointment cancellations or changes be made at least 48 hours in advance.